V-Mart is vigilant to safeguard your privacy. It is crucial that our customers as well as all other stakeholders in our ecosystem are entitled to maintain their privacy while doing transactions or otherwise leveraging our products / services. To ensure this we follow the basic steps outlined below.
- 1. We have in place systems and processes which ensure your personal information remains strictly private.
- 2. All information collected from the Users by the Company is maintained in electronic form on servers and/or cloud systems and shall be accessible by certain employees of the Company.
- 3. We do not share or otherwise make available any of your personal information. This includes names, addresses, credit/debit card numbers, or even any of your transaction history with V-Mart, without your express permission to do so.
- 4. Despite employing the cookie technology to help users navigate our online portal seamlessly, we do not use this technology to store any personal information.
However, please note that our website might contain links to other websites, the privacy practices of which might differ from ours.
The Company has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Financial Information and personal information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
When a User visits or uses the Platforms, the Company may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Platforms. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about the User.
A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Platforms. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Users of the Platforms.
- • That you have complete mental assurance while surfing/using our platforms, and opening any link and download any file
- •That you feel totally secure while sharing any personal information with us
- • That you understand and are in consent to share certain data essentially in order to serve you better, while maintaining your privacy
Information which might be collected from you:
DEEMED CONSENT BY USER
By accessing our website/Portal/Platform, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or Additional information that might be collected from you includes data related to any of V-Mart’s contest or event or promotional campaign you participate in as a loyal customer / member. This could include your feedback, suggestions, and complaints, if any.
V-Mart also monitors customers’ traffic pattern and platform usage / customer habits while surfing our website, strictly so as to enhance user experience.
As you use our platform, V-Mart may automatically gather certain information via standard usage logs by our site server, by way of cookies sent to your system. These include, but not necessarily restricted to:
- • System / mobile device-identification data
- • IP addresses of the systems you are using to surf our site
- • Your domain server and type of web browser you are using
- • The type of system / device you are using
V-Mart uses your personal information to:
- • Improve your experience on our platform by offering personalized features
- •Reach out to you for matters pertaining to your profile and mutual interest etc.
- • Render services pertaining to your queries / suggestions etc.
- •Store historical data as mandated by any existing laws / regulations
V-Mart uses anonymous traffic information to:
- • Remember your preferences so as to provide even better, personalized services / offers / products
- • Monitor and manage seamless functionality of our website by identifying loopholes / issues
- • Keep a record of your sessions, surfing habits so that we are able to enhance user experience on our platform
V-Mart update or Amendment of this policy